We offer multiple wedding packages and wedding services to suit all your needs. We help with wedding theme development and wedding ideas, to budget analysis and hourly consultations.
Partial Wedding Planning is a popular service designed for the couple who have already started their planning but need help with specific areas along the way. Maybe you have already secured the wedding and reception sites but require some assistance on a few other vendors. Or perhaps you have some planning and decor ideas you want some advice on. Not everyone requires the full help of a wedding planner from start to finish, but would benefit from some help along the way.
*The partial planning package encompasses all services listed in the full wedding planning package but does not include attendance at vendor appointments & venue sourcing, although we are happy to provide vendor recommendations that fit your style and budget.
- Initial meeting to discuss your plans including expectations and vendor contracts
- Two in-person consultations
- Unlimited contact by phone or e-mail
- Ceremony rehersal attendance and supervision to ensure all parties understand their role and responsibility
- Detailed itinerary outlining all events for your day and distribution to all wedding vendors and wedding party members
- Take over as main point of contact for day of wedding ensuring all timelines are met
- Ensure all deliveries are accurate
- Placement of programs and ceremony items
- Review any special seating arrangements with ushers
- Ensure delivery and distribution of all bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, etc.,
- Coordinate bridal party procession
- Cue musicians
- Ensure all tables, chairs, flowers, linens, table settings are set up accordingly
- Placement of gift table, favours and seating cards
- Supervise set up of decor, DJ, musician, catering etc., Will act as your spokesperson to ensure all your needs are met
- Audio equipment check for speeches and run of flow to ensure your entrance is in place
- Review timeline with DJ or master of ceremonies (Includes: arrival and entrance, first dance, toasts, bouquet toss and cake cutting)
- Greet any last minute guests and ensure they find their seat
- Access to Bridal Emergency Kit (Includes items like stain remover, sewing kit, Advil)
No two events are alike therefore our fees are tailored to the size and magnitude of the wedding. Please contact us for pricing and to book your free initial consultation.
*Prices available upon request